[@OKau] Qn's from Government re GovHack

Rosie Williams budgetaus at hotmail.com
Fri May 15 10:13:32 UTC 2015

Looks good but I would just add that the GovHack home page under 'Who Should Come Along?' lists several different skill groups not just developers whereas the FAQ's read as though it is only developers who attend GovHack:
" 3. The developers involved in GovHack are amazingly grateful for access to any data. It is not in their interest to bite the data provider, quite the contrary. 4. Developers want to show the potential value of your data through new tools, better presentations,  aggregation with other data, and also the discovery/removal of any errors. All of these are likely to be of value to you. 5. Participating increases engagement with many stakeholders, not just the developers. They include taxpayers, politicians, other departments/agencies, industry, etc."
Rosie Williams BA (Sociology)________________________________________
 NoFibs.com.au - Open Data Reporter | InfoAus.net - Founder and Developer