[@OKau] CBR event from today

Rosie Williams budgetaus at hotmail.com
Fri May 15 21:32:22 UTC 2015

Thanks for this Steven, I've shared it with the uni students working on a business plan for me. If Maree has a transcript of the talk or something along similar lines such as a blog post I'd love to be able to read it and pass it around more widely as well.
What I'm finding on the NEIS course is that while some people are very supportive of what I am proposing, other people struggle to understand the concept of open data in and of itself or as a business idea. Being able to direct people to such an easy to follow talk to show people that creating business ideas around open data is not just some personal fancy of mine would save me much irritation and frustration :-)

Rosie Williams BA (Sociology)________________________________________
 NoFibs.com.au - Open Data Reporter | InfoAus.net - Founder and Developer