[@OKau] OpenCon event for Australia

Steven De Costa steven.decosta at linkdigital.com.au
Tue May 19 01:49:27 UTC 2015

 I think the audience helps. By educating the emerging talent we get to
talk about how to do things :)

However we do need to keep talking about why. That never stops. It's like
talking about why a society values free speech. It is often challenged and
often debated no matter how obvious it is as a principle for democratic
societies.