[@OKau] australia post long/lats?

Andrew Perry andrew.perry at foclaw.org
Tue May 19 07:37:59 UTC 2015

Over at Open Local we've implemented the ABS data that approximates Post
Codes on our Map It server that you can play with for non-commercial use
here:

HTML: http://mapit.openlocal.org.au/areas/POA.html
JSON: http://mapit.openlocal.org.au/areas/POA

Regards

*Andrew Perry*
Executive Director

free open creative law

*P*  1300 855 078
*M*  0413 045 300
*F*  02 8090 3699

*An initiative of legal.consult pty ltd
*ABN 84 002 413 078
www.legalconsult.com.au <http://www.legalconsult.com.au>

This e-mail may be confidential and/or privileged. Only the intended
recipient may access or use it. If you are not the intended recipient,
please notify us immediately and delete this e-mail.  To the full extent
permitted by law we exclude all liability for viruses or similar
malicious content in any e-mail.  Liability limited by a scheme approved
under Professional Standards Legislation.