[@OKau] OpenCon event for Australia

Cobi Alison Smith cobi.smith at unimelb.edu.au
Tue May 19 11:22:16 UTC 2015

Lol, I support disagreement being okay :)

I agree it would be more worthwhile if it were about *doing* open projects. I also agree that good sharing about doing includes sharing why. I'd prefer if it were all workshops, no talking heads without participation.

I don't know if I'll still be in Australia then but if so, I'd be keen to be involved.