[@OKau] opensourced tech specs

Noon Silk noonslists at gmail.com
Wed May 20 04:05:16 UTC 2015

Hi Rosie,

  I think you should probably keep things very simple.

  I would:
    - Forget using the github wiki,
    - Document your requirements via issue and bugs etc (I don't understand
what you mean by using Twitter for this)
    - Maybe have some "overall vision" in a README.md that you keep in the
repository alongside the code
    - Use unit tests to encourage programmers to get involved; i.e. have
some, and encourage their usage through ci builds and what-not (these
things can be added incrementally, if and when you need them).

  Happy to go into more detail on some of these if you wish. There's a very
small guide here -
https://guides.github.com/activities/contributing-to-open-source/ ; other
people may know of better guides.