[@OKau] opensourced tech specs

Rosie Williams budgetaus at hotmail.com
Wed May 20 21:39:58 UTC 2015

Hi Francesca,
Thanks for that - will do. I hadn't realised how interesting charities data is till I began working with it a couple of weeks ago. People are really interested in transparency around charities in Australia. One of the least tech savvy guys in the NEIS class was right into questions about this yet he doesn't seem to use computers at all. People are actually very curious about charities in Australia. The ACNC is going to add DGR status to their data set in future too incidentally.

Rosie Williams BA (Sociology)________________________________________
 NoFibs.com.au - Open Data Reporter | InfoAus.net - Founder and Developer