[@OKau] Opendatabook.club

Rosie Williams budgetaus at hotmail.com
Tue May 26 00:33:57 UTC 2015

Thanks for this Steven. I haven't checked into the other discussion on moving the list lately as I'm on a coding binge & finalising my business plan for presentation to panel next week.
Rosie Williams BA (Sociology)________________________________________
 NoFibs.com.au - Open Data Reporter | InfoAus.net - Founder and Developer