[@OKau] New Slack community to fill the gaps

Rosie Williams budgetaus at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 5 22:16:45 UTC 2015

Following up Monday's blog about transparency issues in social issues I've set up a Slack community for the specific purpose of improving collaboration between service providers and government regarding what information NGO's want in order to help them deliver services, what data policy makers need and how this can best be facilitated and the government agencies responsible for collecting and disseminating this data.
I've blogged about it here.
I've set up a channel specifically for question and answers for people looking for data on a specific issue and anyone that can help answer questions like that is very welcome.

Rosie Williams BA (Sociology)________________________________________
 NoFibs.com.au - Open Data Reporter | OpenAus - Founder and Developer