[@OKau] DataStart

Fiona Tweedie fiona.c.tweedie at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 23:09:01 UTC 2015

Small quibble, Rosie. The ACNC is not actually slated for abolition.
Following the reshuffles, it seems very unlikely that the ACNC will
scrapped. It was particularly Kevin Andrews who disliked it, and now that
it's no longer his domain, the ACNC looks fairly secure. I also know that
improving the quality of the register data is a major priority for Susan
Pascoe at the moment. If you had particular comments to give on that data,
it might well be worth getting in touch with their policy unit to offer
some feedback. Bear in mind, however, that what they can collect is set out
in legislation so they can't add elements readily, no matter how useful
they might be!
Fiona