[@OKau] How can we fund important Open Source projects?

Steven De Costa steven.decosta at linkdigital.com.au
Mon Nov 23 21:46:16 UTC 2015

heya Rosie,

There are lots of people on discuss.okfn.org who can add to such a
discussion. Open Knowledge operates in dozens of countries so it is a bit
tough for Paul to answer on behalf of everyone's experience.

The CKAN site is referencing Open Knowledge Services, which is a service
group setup to provide project and support for a fee. They recover the cost
of wages on funded engagements.

Cheers,
Steven

*STEVEN DE COSTA *|