[@OKau] Website updates - thinks might be sketchy for a few hours...

Steven De Costa steven.decosta at linkdigital.com.au
Thu Sep 24 07:09:09 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

I've taken a look at the new web design for au.okfn.org in a staging
environment and I think it should be ok to now promote to the live site.
After promotion of what is just a new WordPress theme I'll them do some
work to update some configuration and menus.

I'm going to start this now so maybe don't do any blog post shares for the
rest of the evening... should be nice and clean by the morning.

There will be some visible issues to fix. After I'm done I'll ask for
feedback and collect issues people would like addressed. Note that some
issues will relate to content corrections which I think I can finish before
morning. So, best not to check until the morning at the earliest ;)

Cheers,
Steven

*STEVEN DE COSTA *|
*EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR*www.linkdigital.com.au