[@OKau] Upcoming board meeting

Fiona Tweedie fiona.c.tweedie at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 04:32:15 UTC 2016

Hi Craig,
Appreciate the feedback; the meeting was organised at short notice and we
only locked in the time ourselves at the beginning of this week due to
everyone's very busy schedules. I have now resigned from the board but I'm
sure that the current members will do their best to provide adequate notice
of meeting in future.
Best,
Fiona