[@OKau] 4th International Open Data Conference - Madrid October 2016 [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

Steven De Costa steven.decosta at linkdigital.com.au
Thu Jun 16 09:12:52 UTC 2016

I'll also be there. I'm helping to organise a CKANcon for the 4th of
October in Madrid so for those attending IODC it is worth getting there a
few days earlier to attend CKANcon:)

I had a great opportunity to raise the profile of Australian open data
efforts in Washington DC yesterday. Today I have a follow up meeting with
the data.gov team and will get a chance to check out 18F.

I was at the IODC event in Canada as well. I hosted a panel session and
spoke about GovHack, NationalMap and lots of stuff :)

Cheers,
Steven

--
*STEVEN DE COSTA *|