[@OKau] Contrast between two courses

Rosie Williams BudgetAus at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 16 22:14:44 UTC 2016

Hi Paul,

You're probably right about the 'first' claim, now you point it out. I was actually surprised that I didn't find open data being topics being taught through a MOOC anywhere else. If it was a first I thought it worth mentioning.

Rosie Williams BA (Sociology)
 NoFibs.com.au - Open Data Reporter | OpenAus - Founder and Developer