[@OKau] Fwd: [lca-announce] Call for Proposals for linux.conf.au 2018 in Sydney are open!

Matthew Cengia mattcen at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 04:16:07 UTC 2017

On the topic of an Open Knowledge miniconf, I haven't decided yet whether
it's something I'm prepared to champion again this year. We got a
*reasonable* attendance last conf, and filled *almost* all our speaking
slots, but I don't think it was truly great, don't know whether it's
getting a bit tired, and am uncertain if I have the energy to try to make
it truly awesome by promoting it and finding some great speakers.

I'd welcome feedback on all aspects of this.

Regards,
Matthew Cengia