[Okfn-bd] OKFN Bangladesh Recent Activities

Nurunnaby Chowdhury nh at nhasive.com
Tue Oct 1 07:16:00 UTC 2013

​Dear All,
It was nice to attend first time at OKCon. I meet lots off people who work
with open knowledge, open source, open data etc. I am very happy to meet
all..
After back from OKCon i write an article about OKCon full event. The
article () published as lead story leading Bangla newspaper The Daily
Prohom Alo (Prothom Alo now highest circulated bangla news paper &
www.prothom-alo.com now leading bangla IT portal around the globe). I
attach this news JPG file in this mail.

** OKFN Bangladesh this year celebrate Software Freedom day (SFD). In this
program a seminar held about open source & open knowledge. For more about
this event check:
http://bd.okfn.org/2013/10/01/okfnbd-celebrate-software-freedom-day

** After successfully complete SFD program OKFN Bangladesh also celebrate
GNU 30th year celebration program. In this program we also arrange a
talking session about open knowledge, open data etc. For more about this
event:
http://bd.okfn.org/2013/10/01/successfully-held-gnu-30-year-celebration-program

All program news published our all Bangladeshi media.

--
*Nurunnaby Chowdhury Hasive*
Blog Editor | Prothom-Alo Blog <http://blog.prothom-alo.com>
Assignment Reporter | The Daily Prothom-Alo <http://www.prothom-alo.com>
Bangladesh Ambassador | Open Knowledge Network Foundation
(OKFN)<http://www.okfn.org>
Auto-confirmed, Reviewer & Roll backer Editor | Bangla
Wikipedia<http://bn.wikipedia.org/wiki/user:nhasive>
Treasurer & Coordinator (PR) | Bangladesh Open Source Network
(BdOSN)<http://www.bdosn.org>
Coordinator (PR) | Society for the Popularization of Science, Bangladesh
(SPSB) <http://www.spsb.org>*
*Central Team MOVers | Bangladesh Mathematical Olympiad Committee
(BdMO)<http://www.matholympiad.org.bd>
Facebook: fb.com/nhasive | Twitter:
@nhasive<http://www.twitter.com/nhasive>| Skype: nhasive |
www.nhasive.com