[Okfn-bd] [OKFN-Local-Coord] 2nd OKFnBD Program

Mohammad Moyazzem Hossain. mithu_cse24 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 1 14:12:43 BST 2013

Assalamu Alaikum Wa-Rahmatullahi Wa-Barakatuhu,

Thnx..... 4 share......

Regards
Mohammad Moyazzem Hossain
B.Sc. Hon's & M.Sc.[Computer Science]
Programmer
Co-ordination and MIS Sector, IMED, Ministry of Planning
Block # 12, Room # 09, Sher-e-Bangla Nagar, Agargaon, Dhaka-1207.
Phone: +88-02-9180820(Off.), Cell: +88-01718 369 303.
Email: mithu_cse24 at yahoo.com / moyazzem24 at gmail.com
Life Member (M-01623), Bangladesh Computer Society(BCS).
Facebook:  http://facebook.com/moyazzem24
&
Deputy Project Director
SMECI Project, IMED, Ministry of Planning
&
Columnist, National Daily, Bangladesh.