[Okfn-bd] open data projects examples Bangladesh

Partha Sarker parthadhaka at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 05:57:01 UTC 2015

Thanks Daniel. The one that I know is the Bangladesh Bank one (
https://www.bb.org.bd/econdata/). Bangladesh Bank is the central regulatory
bank. Apart from that during the round table I came to know that many
agencies including National Board of Revenue, Directorate General of Family
Planning, Election Commission etc. may have their open data sets open to
people. Issue is not always about the open data sets, its about processing
the data sets to make those meaninful and to have interoperability. I found
this resource from Open Knowledge Network very helpful.

http://index.okfn.org/place/bangladesh/

Best wishes,

Partha