[Okfn-bd] Please share: National Consultant for OGD Project in Bangladesh

Daniel Dietrich ddie at ddie.me
Mon Jul 27 14:16:39 UTC 2015

Dear all,

please see the job opening at UNDP Bangladesh

National Consultant for the project on Strengthening of capacities of developing countries to provide Access to Information for Sustainable Development through Open Government Data

http://jobs.undp.org/cj_view_job.cfm?cur_job_id=58627

Application Deadline :	10-Aug-15

This has been published earlier but it seams that we did not receive enough applications, so I ask you for your help disseminate this and share it with stable candidates, or, please apply if you consider yourself a candidate.

Thank you!

Looking forward meeting all of you very soon.

Kind regards
Daniel

--

Daniel Dietrich
UNDESA/DPADM consultant, OGD Policy Advisor