[okfn-be] incorporation meeting, 9th February 2012, Leuven

Bart Van Loon bart at zeropoint.it
Wed Dec 21 16:42:11 UTC 2011

Hi all,

As promised, I have booked a meeting room at FlandersDC in Leuven on 9th
February 2012. The room is ours as of 16:00. We agreed to start the
founders meeting at 16:30.

For those who weren't present yesterday: we want to collect as many
people as possible on this February-meeting to collect founder
signatures on the NPO incorporation document.

There is a small cost (€ 10 / hour) linked to the booking, but I'll
gladly cover that expense myself. I'm sure I'll get some sandwiches from
all of you in return. ;-)

FlandersDC in Leuven can be found at the Diestsevest 76, next to the
train station (http://www.flandersdc.be/en/about-flandersd-dc/contact).

See you there!

--
regards,
Bart Van Loon

    Pakistan Fact #29: The endangered snow leopard was filmed for the first
time in the Hindu Kush in Pakistan.