[okfn-be] presentation

Peter Dedecker Peter.Dedecker at N-VA.be
Thu Dec 15 10:23:52 UTC 2011

Great, welcome!

I especially like your attempt to parse lachambre.be as I use this annoying site a lot. If you are able to parse the committee meeting schedule and allow me to trigger on my name there, that would be a great help to organize myself as we are not notified on the content of changes in the schedule and we always have to scan the whole thing for our individual changes. The Chamber isn't the most progressive institution regarding IT...

So good luck and welcome in the group!

Peter