[okfn-be] presentation

Lieven Janssen lieven at thedatatank.com
Thu Dec 15 10:32:01 UTC 2011

Laurent,

Welcome as well!

how do you exactly parse the website? Do you use a framework? Which
programming language?

Within the iRail NPO we developed The DataTank a platform which can be used
to easily scrape a website and turn it into a RESTful API returning JSON,
XML, ...

You can check it out on http://thedatatank.com. If you have any questions
about it don't hesitate to contact me.

Best Regards,