[okfn-be] presentation

Laurent Peuch psycojoker at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 06:46:55 UTC 2011

> This really sounds like something for The DataTank to be useful for.
> You'll not only get your 2JSON, but also 2XML and some other interfaces
> for free.

Well then, can you explain me in more details what really is DataTank
and how it can help me scrape, store and organize the result of my
work plz? I've tryed to talk to pieterc on irc to ask him the same
question but he wasn't here.

The documentation of the website is very poor and I can't understand
how I'm supposed to use this and how it's supposed to help me :/

Also, it seems to be php/sql/xslt which is, in my opinion and
experience, inferiour from python/mongodb/BeautifulSoup for this work :/
But maybe you have some awesome features hidden somewhere :)

--

Laurent Peuch -- Bram