[okfn-be] Absence tonight's meeting

Katleen Janssen Katleen.Janssen at law.kuleuven.be
Tue Dec 20 16:55:31 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I will be there, but there's a big chance I will be late.

See you later!

Katleen
dr. Katleen Janssen
Legal researcher
K.U.Leuven - Interdisciplinary Centre for Law and ICT
Sint-Michielsstraat 6
B-3000 LEUVEN - BELGIUM
[t]  +32 16 328 707     [f] : + 32 16 325 438
[e]  katleen.janssen at law.kuleuven.be
[w]  www.law.kuleuven.ac.be/icri/   -   www.ibbt.be