[okfn-be] Reminder: First meeting on Tuesday

Pieter Colpaert pieter.colpaert at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 12:06:25 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

Just a quick reminder: Tuesday at 19:00 we are having our kick-off event
over here:

Krimson Office
Hof ter Dampoort
Dendermondsesteenweg 48A - 1st floor
9000 Gent Dampoort (Ghent)

If you know people who might be interested, feel free to invite them!

As everyone will be happy to get home before 22:00 I would like to ask
you to be there on time. We will start at 19:15 sharp.

The program will look like this:
* Meet & Greet [introduce yourself in 2 minutes - name, company, why
interested, how can you help]
* Presentation of some OKFN projects by Friedrich Lindenberg of OKFN
Germany. Quick overview of CKAN in particular
* Setting up a Belgian legal structure. Who will be responsible, who is
willing to help? How much time are you willing to invest? What focus
will OKFN Belgium have
* Action plan
* Next meeting?

See you soon!