[okfn-be] Translating Open Data Manual in Dutch/French

Lieven Janssen lieven at thedatatank.com
Thu Nov 24 19:37:44 UTC 2011

All,

like Marc already mentioned at the first OKFN meeting it is really easy to
translate the Open Data Manual, when we would all translate one sentence
each day we would have a completed manual in only 10 days!

As we all love competition we are currently (with the Dutch translation)
ahead of Germany and we could be the third language in which the Open Data
Manual is translated.

So sign up for free and start translating! https://www.transifex.net/plans/

Pieter,

how can we start a French translation in the Transifex?

Regards,

Lieven