[okfn-be] Introducing myself + Open Data Hackathon in Brussels

Lieven Janssen lieven at thedatatank.com
Fri Oct 28 04:27:38 UTC 2011

English version:

Wednesday, November 9th from 19h to 21h, we organize a kick-off
meeting for Apps
for Leuven. This kick-off meeting is primarily a networking event to get to
know eachother, there will be a first division of the necessary tasks to be
done for the event but we will also have a brainstorming session about
the general
principles for organizing an Apps for 'X' event.

Within OKFN (Belgium) we want to establish a working group dealing
with the support
of apps for 'X' events by hosting the website, providing marketing material,
tools, connections, sponsors and to work out a roadmap that can help out an
interested organizer.

I think it might be interesting for you if you attend the kick-off meeting for
Apps for Leuven.

Normally I will send out a meeting place in the beginning of next week.

Best regards,

Lieven Janssen