[okfn-be] Event at European Parliament related to Open Source

Laura Newman laura.newman at okfn.org
Fri Apr 27 10:13:38 UTC 2012

Dear Claudio,

Many thanks for your invitation. It sounds like a useful workshop.

I know that many of our team are involved in the Re:publica conference
which is taking place in Berlin next week, but I will see whether someone
may be available to come to Brussels. I will get back to you as soon as
possible.

In the meantime, could I ask whether there would be any funding to support
travel etc. if someone from the Open Knowledge Foundation were able to
attend?

Kind regards,
Laura

--