[okfn-be] TenForce is looking for Linked Open Data/Semantic Technology Architect

Pieter Colpaert pieter.colpaert at okfn.org
Thu Dec 6 15:56:58 UTC 2012

Hi Bastiaan,

Congrats! Always great to notice that the open data scene in Belgium is
flourishing.

OKFN itself will soon as well hire someone to work on an open transport
data portal at the open transport working group (iRail). We already have
some really interesting profiles but no decision has been made, so
still, curriculums are always welcome at our address as well.

Kind regards,

Pieter