[okfn-be] Big news: CC at OKFN Belgium

Kat Braybrooke kat.braybrooke at okfn.org
Mon Jun 11 16:46:27 UTC 2012

Congratulations, OKF BE folk - great news. Is nice to see new forms of
collaboration with like-minded organisations like Creative Commons.

In the meantime, the central OKF Board is working hard to get things
finalised re: the Chapter process, so expect an update in the near future
if you haven't gotten one already.

If there's anything else I can do myself to help re: online tools etc,
please let me know!

Kat

| Kat Braybrooke | Community Coordinator
| Local Chapters and OKFestival