[okfn-be] DierenTheater, parsing (lachambre|dekamer).be (was Re: presentation)

Hanssens Bart Bart.Hanssens at fedict.be
Sun Mar 4 14:08:04 UTC 2012

Very interesting, especially if it could be a flow from preparing a law till the final published text.

A few years ago, I saw a nice demo in the Netherlands, where you could query a large database
to find out which politicians are in favor of / against of certain ideas, most discussed topics etc.

On a somewhat related note, OAISIS is looking into Akoma Ntoso, a format for parlimentary etc texts.
(http://www.akomantoso.org/)
I'm trying to write down some ideas on publishing laws on http://relex.rovin.be myself,
and of course there is BeLaws :-)

So there seems to be a group of people interested in publishing various parliamentary / legal
texts in a more (machine-)reusable way ...

Best regards

Bart