[okfn-be] Let's move together

Bart Van Loon bart at zeropoint.it
Sat Nov 10 15:12:36 UTC 2012

Hi all,

It was Sat Nov 10 at 02:59PM when Pieter Colpaert wrote:
[...]
> One solution would be that from now on, all communication is going
> through OKFN. iRail become the "open transport" working group at OKFN.
> iRail's current people helping at Apps For Ghent become people
> volunteering at OKFN, not iRail, and our blog hello.iRail.be moves to
> transport.okfn.be. This also means Miet will not be working for iRail
> anymore, but for the open transport working group at OKFN. In one or
> two years we will be able to merge both organisation legally.
>
> What is your take on this? Feel free to reply both privately as
> publicly.

I completely agree with you here. After the legal obstacles related to
the public tenders are gone, I'd even suggest to actually merge.

At least for The DataTank, I'd love to see it adopted by OKFN!

--
regards,
Bart Van Loon

    Pakistan Fact #8: Pakistan won four Hockey World Cup titles. Most of any
country!