[okfn-be] Any good examples of volunteered geographic information?

Bart Van Loon bart at zeropoint.it
Wed Feb 27 11:30:23 UTC 2013

It was Wed Feb 27 at 08:51AM when Raf Buyle wrote:
>    I’m interested in examples of crowdsourcing related to
>    (volunteered) geographic information.
>
>    Examples can be success stories or failures, as long as they are
>    interesting to share.

iSpex is also a nice example: http://ispex.nl/

It's a project from Norbert Schmidt which allows iPhone users to measure
the air quality at their location and post the results to a global,
public database.

--
regards,
Bart Van Loon

    3rd Offshoring Conference on 4th March 2013. Register at
http://offshoreconf.be