[okfn-be] Open Data Census updates

Van Herreweghe, Noel noel.vanherreweghe at bz.vlaanderen.be
Mon Jul 1 11:25:00 UTC 2013

Hi Pieter
We are getting there. You can find the available datasets on:
http://ckan-001.corve.openminds.be/en/user/login?came_from=http://ckan-001.corve.openminds.be

Vriendelijke groeten | Noël Van Herreweghe
Coördinatiecel Vlaams e-government (CORVE)
e-government ICT-Beheer (e-IB)  | Bestuurszaken
Boudewijngebouw 4B
Boudewijnlaan 30 bus 46, 1000 Brussel
Tel 0473 881872| Fax 02 553 55 42
http://www.corve.be/ http://www.opendataforum.eu<http://www.opendataforum.eu/> |
'Public information does not belong to Government; it belongs to the public on whose behalf government is conducted.' - Gordon Brown