[okfn-be] This Saturday: help out with #oSoc13

Pieter Colpaert pieter.colpaert at okfn.org
Wed May 15 22:13:48 UTC 2013

Hi all,

We need hands! This Saturday we need a couple of people to help setting up
open Summer of code. What we need:
 * Creative people to help shape the program for the 3 weeks
 * People who can help creating contracts for companies, code of conduct
and student contracts
 * People with financial insight
 * People who like fiddling around with Wordpress to make a beautiful
summerofcode.be website
 * People who would like to help selecting students from a long list

And this the 18th of May at iMinds Start-up garage in Ghent starting at 2
pm.

If you can come, let me know. If you can't but want to help out, let's chat
over the Internets. If you want to help out but you are already occupied,
don't worry, there will be more opportunities to help out :)

Kind regards,

Pieter

P.S. For those who don't know what Summer of code is:
http://summerofcode.be- check the iRail Summer of code 2012 to get an
image.