[okfn-be] [iRail] [iSoc] This Saturday: help out with #oSoc13

Pieter Colpaert pieter.colpaert at okfn.org
Fri May 17 12:35:21 UTC 2013

Hi,

Thanks for your interest! It seems like a lot of people are going to join
in from the cloud, which is perfectly fine!

We have a hangout scheduled at 11 am with Kat, Chloé and Michiel concerning
general management, a hangout scheduled at 3pm concerning finances with
Yeri and Sacha.

At this moment, only myself and Jens (maybe Yeri?) will be present at the
iMinds start-up garage.

We still need people for the website I am sure there are a lot of people
who are able to dedicate 2 or 3 hours on setting up a simple wordpress
website?

Kind regards,

Pieter