[okfn-be] Help us with the Belgian Local Data census!

Pieter-Jan Pauwels pieter-jan.pauwels at okfn.org
Thu Aug 21 13:30:55 UTC 2014

Dear subscribers,

After a months of preparing and discussing internally which open datasets we should use for the Belgian Local Data Census, we came up with a list of 26 potential datasets. Now you and everyone else can decide which of these datasets seems the most interesting, and propose other datasets as well!

You have three weeks to let us know by going to: http://www.allourideas.org/localdatacensus-be. Choose between two datasets, or submit a new one.
Why the local data census is important to us and how we are approaching this challenge of having a crowd-constructed list of datasets is explained in this blogpost: http://openbelgium.be/2014/08/choose-local-open-data-with-us/

The more reactions we have, the better our final local data census will be. So vote and let us know!

Kind regards,
Pieter-Jan

Pieter-Jan Pauwels Community Coordinator , OKFN Belgium
pieter-jan.pauwels at okfn.org | http://okfn.be/