[okfn-be] Invitation to the #oSoc14 end-event

Pieter-Jan Pauwels pieter-jan.pauwels at okfn.org
Thu Jul 10 11:28:54 UTC 2014

Dear Open Data enthusiasts,

You are kindly invited to the #oSoc14 TDD (Talks - Demo - Drinks) on the 25th of July in Ghent in the middle of the ‘Gentse Feesten’. After 3 weeks of coding, 19 students have finished working on 6 different projects and they want to show it to the world.

More information can be found on: http://summerofcode.be/
You can claim your ticket for the event on: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/osoc14-tdd-tickets-12051543491

We want to welcome the Open Data community to come and see the projects. You can claim your ticket in group 1.

We hope to see you there. We promise you won’t be disappointed.
We encourage use of public transport to get there, because of the Gentse Feesten, parking cars will be very troublesome and is highly discouraged.

Kind regards,
The open Summer of code management team.

Pieter-Jan Pauwels Community Coordinator , OKFN Belgium
pieter-jan.pauwels at okfn.org | http://okfn.be/