[okfn-be] Francken wil nationale stratenlijst als open data

Nicolas Pettiaux nicolas at pettiaux.be
Tue Aug 11 12:27:34 UTC 2015

Dear,

Just a little note to let you know that together with Christian Quest,
the coordinator of the BAN (Base Adresse Nationale) from the Etalab
mission and one of the founder of OpenStreetMap France, I met yesterday
Michiel Mentens, advisor for the Simplification administrative -
Administratieve vereenvoudigheid of Minister Theo Francken.

We have discussed the French experience around such a unique source of
addresses at national level, the benefit it brings and the difficulties
to make it happen. We have also addressed many linked topics and subject.

We had a very good and productive contact, opening many opportunities
for further collaborations.

Best regards,

Nicolas