[okfn-be] Join us at Open Belgium 2015

Pieter-Jan Pauwels pieter-jan.pauwels at okfn.org
Tue Feb 10 17:26:27 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

In two weeks we are organising the biggest open data / open knowledge gathering in Namur, bringing together the industry, the policy makers and the community. That’s why we invite you to the Open Belgium conference <http://2015.openbelgium.be/> on 23 February. We want to bring our community together, so that we can push open knowledge efforts in the right direction.

We’ve invited over 40 speakers, this is just a glance of what we offer:

- State of play sessions by the federal and Walloon government, followed by a panel with the regional and federal representatives.
- Open Data in the Future from a European Single Digital Market perspective, evolutions in research institutes and open data startups.
- Eight workshop sessions featuring Open Tools, Open Culture, Open Business, Local Open Data, Open Science, Open Tourism, Open Transport and OpenStreetMap in Belgium. All these sessions are hosted by open groups and organisations in Belgium, inviting experts within their field.

You can register and see who is coming on: https://openbelgium2015.eventbrite.nl <https://openbelgium2015.eventbrite.nl/> (130 € including entrance, lunch, beverages and a network drink)

See the full programme: http://2015.openbelgium.be/programme/ <http://2015.openbelgium.be/programme/>
More about this conference: http://2015.openbelgium.be/about/ <http://2015.openbelgium.be/about/>
How to get there and practical info: http://2015.openbelgium.be/practical/ <http://2015.openbelgium.be/practical/>

This event is break-even operation, with the costs partially covered by our open partners <http://2015.openbelgium.be/partners/> and partially by the ticket fee <http://2015.openbelgium.be/registrations/>.

If you have questions or remarks in relation to the conference, feel free to contact me.

Kind regards,
Pieter-Jan

Pieter-Jan Pauwels
Community Coordinator, Open Knowledge Belgium
m: +32 476 66 27 77 <tel:+32 476 66 27 77> | e: pieter-jan.pauwels at okfn.org <mailto:pieter-jan.pauwels at okfn.org> | w: okfn.be <http://okfn.be/>