[okfn-be] 8th EIJC18 & Dataharvest Conference

Journalismfund.eu info at journalismfund.eu
Thu Dec 21 09:22:39 UTC 2017

We are pleased to announce that the registration for the 8th European Investigative Journalism & Dataharvest Conference is now open.

The European Investigative Journalism & Dataharvest Conference, organised by Journalismfund.eu <http://journalismfund.eu/>, is the most relevant networking event for investigative and data journalists in Europe. #EIJC18 will take place on Thursday 24, Friday 25, Saturday 26 and Sunday morning 27 May 2018. Like last year, place to be is the charming city of Mechelen, 20 minutes outside of Brussels and very easily accessible!

Super Early Bird rate deadline: 31 December 2017.
Planning to join us in the charming town of Mechelen, Belgium? Then take advantage of the super early bird discount before 31 December. If you register by that date, the fee is just €95. After that, it's €190. Want to know more? Check out our website <http://www.journalismfund.eu/EIJC18/register>.

EIJC & Dataharvest suggestions
We would love your input for the upcoming edition of our #EIJC18. Do you know colleagues who can give an inspiring talk? Are there round tables that you would love to attend but can't find anywhere? Any topics you miss at other journalism conferences that you think would be perfect for the #EIJC18? Let us know! Fill in this suggestion form <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdcJhdO2rn6XK_r6nX-8hOMbzOKdubYU7Dh2lnOwKiRyU0IqA/viewform>. Deadline is 31 January 2018.

Journalismfund.eu <http://journalismfund.eu/> vzw
4b Rozenweg, 1731 Zellik (Belgium)
+32 2 705 59 19
www.journalismfund.eu <http://www.journalismfund.eu/> - www.dataharvest.eu <http://www.dataharvest.eu/>