[okfn-be] Invitation to my public PhD defense on Open Transport Data

Pieter Colpaert pieter at openknowledge.be
Wed Sep 6 15:14:29 UTC 2017

Dear Open Knowledge Belgium community,

I will defend my PhD publicly on the 27th of September at 18:30 in
Ghent. One of the most important parts of a public PhD defense is that
of course the PhD can also be validated by external experts in the
field. Regarding Open Data in Belgium, I trust these experts to be on
this mailing list.

If you want to and can be there physically, please register here:
https://goo.gl/forms/in7kD3r5rssbdrAW2

If you cannot be there, but would love to ask a challenging question,
please shoot your question on this mailing list or in a private reply.
You can already read the current version of my dissertation (I still
need to process some feedback by the internal reading committee) at
https://phd.pietercolpaert.be.

Kind regards,

Pieter Colpaert

--