[okfn-be] Request use cases - feedback - tool in development

Alina Saenko alina at packed.be
Mon Feb 19 12:04:55 UTC 2018

Hi Maxime,

Your project sounds very interesting. My colleague Sam en I are going to
speak on Open Belgium about the state of 'linked open data' in the cultural
heritage and how it is a dream only possible if there are more of these LOD
tools and infrastructure available. The tool you are working on sounds like
a good example of the support that cultural heritage - with its 'plethora
of data portals' - needs.
http://2018.openbelgium.be/session/linked-open-data-limbo-co-creation-catalyst-cultural-heritage-resources

If you are interested in a use case: in 2016 we published a set of data
about artworks on Wikidata as LOD, but we are yet to find out how these
data can be reused outside of the Wiki-community:
https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:Flemish_art_collections,_Wikidata_and_Linked_Open_Data
Is this something for you?

It would be interesting to learn more about your tool and your research.
Maybe we see each other during one of the coffee breaks on 12th of March?

Best regards,
Alina