[okfn-bg] Open Data Census

Velichka Dimitrova velichka.dimitrova at okfn.org
Tue Jun 4 15:47:40 UTC 2013

Здравейте,

Open Data Census за България <http://census.okfn.org/country/>в момента
липсва информация относно карта и относно замърсители на околната среда.

Знаете ли дали се публикува такава информация и къде?

We want to improve the coverage of the Open Data Census (
http://census.okfn.org/ <http://census.okfn.org/>) and verify existing
contributions to ensure information is still up to date and reliable.

We need your help in doing this! There are 2 aspects:

   -

   Contributing on countries where there is missing information - you can
   do this right now, just visit
http://census.okfn.org/countr<http://census.okfn.org/countries/>
   -

   Reviewing existing contributions - you will need access to the review
   spreadsheet<https://docs.google.com/a/okfn.org/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiWM2KV46Zt0dGxMVVo3c3JKZ2U0NHVzZVozSEJwdXc#gid=0>(just
let us know and we can add you)

We would also like to appoint Open Data Census editors who would oversee a
country or region.

This would involve a relatively small amount of time over the next couple
of weeks (until June 12th) and would involve both adding information
yourself and mobilizing input and expertise from colleagues to contribute.

If you are interested in being an editor please just reply to this mail
(this way we can coordinate efforts).

*

Velichka Dimitrova

Open Economics Project Coordinator |