[okfn-br] Gurstein views about Open Data Movement

Everton Zanella Alvarenga everton137 em gmail.com
Quarta Novembro 2 20:38:00 UTC 2011

Gisele,

interesting thread! I think we could also use our blog (I am waiting
Lucy and/or Kat give me instructions how to have one) to promote this
type of discussion.

After an introductory post on our blog, I will try to write a post
about this issue you raised here.

Should our post be in Portuguese only? What do you all think? I will
use this OKFn blog

http://notebook.okfn.org/

to report in English our activities.

Cheers,