[okfn-br] Translation of "We are OKF Brazil" in Portugese?

Kat Braybrooke kat.braybrooke em okfn.org
Sexta Novembro 18 18:19:43 UTC 2011

Guys,

I still prefer 'We Are ____' (country name) and then what I've done below
on the other Local Chapter sites. It just looks much better design-wise...

See here for examples:

it.okfn.org
fi.okfn.org

I'd really rather keep it this way with Brasil too if we can so that things
are standardised - it takes too much time to fiddle with these designs if
they aren't all the same.

Is this fine with you, Tom?

Thanks :)

Kat