[okfn-br] Good news: Brazil's Freedom of Information Act was approved today!

Everton Zanella Alvarenga everton137 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 23:22:19 BST 2011

Yes, I am really euphoric with the news! That is really GREAT to our
country and democracy! Sure we still need president Dilma sanction,
but it is almost 100% sure she will approve it. Already calling my
friends congratulating them!

As I said in the thacker mailing list, I think we should start contact
the media to spread the news.

Concerning the language, I believe we can use both languages and we
should use in English when it is important OKFn staff to participate.

I will try to improve our fake on this

http://wiki.okfn.org/Brazil/faq

Hugs!

Tom