[okfn-br] Fwd: Local chapter of Open Knowledge Foundation in Brazil

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers em okfn.org
Sexta Outubro 7 17:37:43 UTC 2011

Great work!

I will provisionally pencil something in to sit down with you guys on
Sunday 23rd if you will still be around?

Lucy

--
Lucy Chambers
Community Coordinator