[okfn-br] Open Data in organizations that work to Open Data

Jorge Machado machado em usp.br
Quarta Fevereiro 29 00:34:24 UTC 2012

Hi folks,

Our Research Group (GPOPAI) as well as other organizations of civil
society that are taking a part of organization of National Conference on
Transparency and Social Control have recently been asked about the
opening of our data. We were caught by surprise. No organization wanted
or could expose your data. In our case, as part of university, we could
expose our funders and researchs... But the others were silent.

In a quick search, I noticed that international organizations do not
open your data. Would not this a contradiction?

Best regards,

Jorge
GPOPAI-USP